Amazon has these Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Glass Cookie/Candy Jar, 1-Gallon on sale again for $7.44, down from $19.99. They have great reviews, are made in the USA and would be great for organizing your pantry.
- Vintage-style glass storage jar with 1-gallon capacity
- Great for use storing cookies, sugar, flour and other kitchen staples
- Durable, crystal clear glass
- Includes glass lid with thick knob for easy removal
- Dishwasher safe
- 1 Gallon Capacity
- Classic design looks great anywhere
- Heritage Hill Glass Canister
- Made by Anchor Hocking in the USA
I ordered two of these (back when they were $9.99) and I love them. I use them to store homemade granola, oatmeal, treats for the kids and lots of other fun things. They do not have an seal on the lid, so probably not ideal for things that might be susceptible to moisture or going stale. But great for things like cookies, candies or other items that you go through quickly!
I also used them this summer for my kid’s birthday party for bulk candies! Don’t they look fun?
Find them here: Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Glass Cookie/Candy Jar, 1-Gallon
Other ways to save on Amazon:
- Best Subscribe and Save Deals
- Amazon’s coupon offers
- Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day
- Sign up for Amazon Mom