It’s back! Amazon has these Anchor Hocking 1-Gallon Heritage Hill Jar with Glass Lid to only $7.44, down from $19.99. They have great reviews, are made in the USA and would be great for organizing your pantry.
I’m already thinking about how I can make a fun holiday centerpiece with them – any ideas?
- Vintage-style glass storage jar with 1-gallon capacity
- Great for use storing cookies, sugar, flour and other kitchen staples
- Durable, crystal clear glass
- Includes glass lid with thick knob for easy removal
- Dishwasher safe
- 1 Gallon Capacity
- Classic design looks great anywhere
- Heritage Hill Glass Canister
- Made by Anchor Hocking in the USA
I ordered two of these last time (when they were $9.99) and I love them. I use them to store homemade granola, oatmeal, treats for the kids and lots of other fun things. They do not have an seal on the lid, so probably not ideal for things that might be susceptible to moisture or going stale. But they look cool and are so practical!
I also used them this summer for my kid’s birthday party for bulk candies! Don’t they look fun?