It seems like juicing and smoothies are all the buzz lately and everyone keeps talking about the Blendtec (or Vitamix). I wonder if they are worth the big investment? People who have them seem to swear by them. Amazon dropped the price of the Blendtec TB-621-20 Total Blender FourSide, Black to $369, down from $599. I did a quick search online and these seems like a stellar deal.
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 HP direct-drive motor
- Preprogrammed blending cycles; digital touchpad controls; auto shutoff
- 2-prong stainless-steel blade spins at up to 29,000 rpm; ice-crushing guarantee
- 2-quart square blending jar; secure-fitting lid; user guide and recipes included
- Measures 7 by 8 by 15.5 inches; 3-year motor-base warranty; 1-year jar warranty; lifetime coupling-and-blade warranty
Amazon prices can change at anytime. See other Amazon deals here.
If you’ve been looking for a deal on Vitamix, I know Costco offers a discount – you can also find them here: Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2 Speed