October Crock-tober is just around the corner and I’m hoping to feature some affordable, easy to make, slow cooker meals during the entire month of October! I’m looking for your favorite slow cooker recipes. If I feature your recipe here on the blog you’ll get a $10 Amazon gift card! We did this last October and got some amazing slow cooker recipes.
Here are some guidelines:
- Any delicious recipe will do. It doesn’t have to be a traditional recipe. Even better if it’s not. As long as it’s a recipe you love, someone else will, too.
- Include a credit or source. It doesn’t have to be an original – if you got your recipe from a cookbook or website – no worries, just include a source to the recipe. If you got it from Aunt Ruth or it’s your own brainchild – even better, just include that too.
- Share your pics. Share photos if you have them, but not required.
- You can submit as many as you’d like. I’m sure you have more than one favorite and I’d love it if you shared two or three recipes!
- I won’t be able to feature all recipes on the blog. Julia Child, I am not. I probably won’t have time to highlight all the submitted recipes. I will randomly pick select recipes to feature on the blog based on the time I have, the ingredients used and what sounds good at the time. I will personally make those select recipes, take photos and share your recipe with my readers in a highlighted post. I will give $10 Amazon credits ONLY to the recipes I feature on the blog in individual posts.
Submit your recipes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Slow Cooker recipe.
Thank you for sharing your recipes, I look forward to seeing (and trying) your favorites.
See all the Slow Cooker Recipes we’ve posted in the past.
Chicken baked bean stew
3 regular cans baked beans – any flavor (enough to fill the bottom of the crockpot)
3 regular cans tomatoes – which ever you size you prefer
5 boneless chicken thighs
1 pack enchilada seasoning
Dump everything into the crockpot do not drain tomatoes. Cook on high for 6 hours.
Definitely a cheap an easy meal.
And this is my own creation. Didn’t think it would all mesh together but turned out really yummy
christina collado says
Spaghetti con meatloaf
*This is my own recipe that I just tried and it was successful! Hope you’ll try it.
1 lb ground beef
1 big can meatloaf sauce
1 cup alfredo pasta sauce (use Bertolli brand if you can)
3/4 cup water
1 medium onion
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Salt (accdg to taste)
1/2 cup grated velveeta cheese
1 can tomato soup (condensed)
2 pcs hotdog (cut in round small pieces – this is great for kids who loves hotdog), optional
Pour everything in crockpot in LOW heat, stir occasionally to avoid lumps and make sure that everything is incorporated. It will cook for about 1hr max, just make sure that beef is cooked thoroughly (It took me 1 1/2hr since I used a frozen ground beef). Pour the sauce in pasta, add parmesan cheese (if preferred). I recommend to add vegetable like spinach, celery, carrots but the meatloaf sauce has vegetables too.
Amber H says
I found on pinterest…
pork roast( I used pork chops)
1 can coke cola
1 bottle bbq sauce(whatever brand/kind you like)
1 cup chopped onions
put roast/pork chops/loin in crockpot with cola for 5hrs on high…then drain coke cola out and add bbq sauce with onions for an hr..Voila yummy pulled pork for sandwiches! Our family gave it a thumbs up which we have picky eaters!