October Crock-tober is just around the corner and I’m hoping to feature some affordable, easy to make, slow cooker meals during the entire month of October! I’m looking for your favorite slow cooker recipes. If I feature your recipe here on the blog you’ll get a $10 Amazon gift card! I hope to feature all recipes in a Queen Bee Slow Cooker e-book.
Here are some guidelines:
- Any delicious recipe will do. It doesn’t have to be a traditional recipe. Even better if it’s not. As long as it’s a recipe you love, someone else will, too.
- Include a credit or source. It doesn’t have to be an original – if you got your recipe from a cookbook or website – no worries, just include a source to the recipe. If you got it from Aunt Ruth or it’s your own brainchild – even better, just include that too.
- Share your pics. Share photos if you have them, but not required.
- You can submit as many as you’d like. I’m sure you have more than one favorite and I’d love it if you shared two or three recipes!
- I won’t be able to feature all recipes on the blog. Julia Child, I am not. I probably won’t have time to highlight all the submitted recipes. I will randomly pick select recipes to feature on the blog based on the time I have, the ingredients used and what sounds good at the time. I will personally make those select recipes, take photos and share your recipe with my readers in a highlighted post. I will give $10 Amazon credits ONLY to the recipes I feature on the blog in individual posts.
- All recipes will end up in the Queen Bee Slow Cooker Recipe collection for download. Even if your recipe isn’t chosen to be highlighted on the blog by itself, I will include all recipes as part of the free Queen Bee Slow Cooker Recipe Collection download on the site.
Submit your recipes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Slow Cooker recipe.
Thank you for sharing your recipes, I look forward to seeing (and trying) your favorites.
p.s. We did this last holiday season – and put together a Queen Bee Holiday Recipe Collection – check it out!