Eat at Home Meal Plans and Grocery Lists
I don’t know about you, but things seem to be getting a bit busier for our family this spring. We’ve jumped all in with extracurricular activities and spring sports – and while we’re welcoming the uptick in activity – I’m reminded that busier weeknights AND two hungry teens means I need to be more intentional about meal planning to avoid last minute fast food or restaurant runs. Can you relate?
Our family of four grocery budget averages $120 a week but one last minute restaurant meal can easily cost us $50 – $60. That’s $50-$60 for JUST one meal versus cooking at home where I can stretch that same $60 to feed us for 3-4 days! Eating at home, hands down, is one of the biggest ways my family saves money
It’s no secret that eating at home saves us a ton of money – AND it’s healthier for us. But it can be overwhelming – especially when you are busy with work, sports and other commitments. That is why I’m so thankful for the Eat at Home Meal Plans – they do ALL the work for me – saving me time on menu planning – and saving us money every day. Let me tell you more. . .
The team at Eat at Home makes meal planning a breeze. It seriously could NOT be any easier. The recipes and the detailed (color-coded) shopping list are all in one place – everything is planned for you – making shopping, planning and prep an EASY, QUICK process. You get to choose from the small plan (feeds 3-4 people) or the large plan (feeds 6-8 people).
Sugar- or flour-free? Slow Cooker? Whole Foods? They got you covered! YOU CHOOSE the plan that works best for you each week (get ALL plans included for one low price)!
Every month you get ALL OF THIS . . .
- An entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Slow Cooker Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Whole Food Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of No Sugar, No Flour Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
And no matter WHICH type of menu plan you opt to use, you get ALL OF THIS . . .
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can use the traditional, slow cooker menu plan, whole foods or no sugar/no flour menu plan OR you can use different plans each week OR make your own using recipes from all four plans. Yup, you get access to ALL the plans, ALL the time.
I love this – because I’m always changing my mind about what I want to be cooking. And I love to cook based on what’s on sale each week – so I can pick the meal plans that line up best with the ads. And I especially love that I get all the plans (flexibility) all included!
So how much does a FULL year’s worth of menu planning at your fingertips cost? Just $84! That’s only $1.61/week and only a couple restaurant meals for our family!
These meal plans include EVERYTHING you need to get dinner on the table in no time, including the recipes and grocery lists – for an entire year! This comes out to $1.61 a week. . .just $1.61 a week to have all your grocery and meal planning done for you!