E-coupons (or electronic coupons) are an great way to save more at the grocery store. They are FREE. They are easy. You just “add” or “upload” them to your Safeway Club Card and they come off automatically at checkout.
Here are a few tips:
- If they are manufacturer e-coupons, you cannot also use a printed manufacturer coupon for the same item. You can use either an e-coupon or a printed/paper coupon.
- You know those Safeway store coupons in the ad? You can also upload those to your card, so you don’t have to clip them.
- When they expire they just disappear from your card.
- They come off automatically after you swipe your Club Card or input your phone number AND the cashier hits subtotal.
- They should show up on your receipt as an e-coupon
- Print a list of all your current e-coupons so you know what you have loaded to your card when you go to the store.
This video will walk you through the steps of creating an account at Safeway.com and uploading e-coupons to your shopper card!
Leave me a comment if you have any questions!