I plan to do some cooking and baking this weekend, sharing the recipes with you next week! But before I head to the store for ingredients I wanted to make another call out for favorite recipes!
Submit your recipe and if I feature it on the blog as an individual post, I’ll give you a $10 Amazon credit! At the end of this recipe series (which I haven’t decided on an end-date yet), I’ll consolidate all the recipes that came in from Queen Bee friends and I’ll share it as a free download on the site. A Queen Bee reader holiday recipe cookbook of sorts!
Here are some guidelines:
- Any delicious recipe will do. It doesn’t have to be a traditional holiday-related recipe. Even better if it’s not. As long as it’s a recipe you love, someone else will, too.
- Include a credit or source. It doesn’t have to be an original – if you got your recipe from a cookbook or website – no worries, just include a source to the recipe. If you got it from Aunt Ruth or it’s your own brainchild – even better, just include that too.
- Share your pics. Share photos if you have them, but not required.
- You can submit as many as you’d like. I’m sure you have more than one favorite and I’d love it if you shared two or three recipes!
- I won’t be able to feature all recipes on the blog. Julia Child, I am not. I probably won’t have time to highlight all the submitted recipes. I will randomly pick select recipes to feature on the blog based on the time I have, the ingredients used and what sounds good at the time. 🙂 I will personally cook up (or bake) those select recipes, take photos and share your recipe with my readers in a highlighted post. I will be giving $10 Amazon credits ONLY to the recipes I feature on the blog in individual posts.
- All recipes will end up in the Queen Bee holiday recipe collection for download. Even if your recipe isn’t chosen to be highlighted on the blog by itself, I will include all recipes as part of the free Queen Bee holiday recipe collection download on the site.
Submit your recipes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sharing your recipes, I look forward to seeing (and trying) your favorites.