Looking for a funny read? Amazon has the bestselling book When Parents Text: So Much Said…So Little Understood for only $1.99. This is a bestselling paperback book valued at $10.95! I was reading some of the snippets and laughing out loud!
A collection of insanely funny texts between parents and kids, When Parents Text is a surprisingly affecting window into the complicated time when parents aren’t ready to let go, and kids aren’t ready to be let go. The parents are well-meaning but hopeless, silly and a little corny, and befuddled by the technology. The kids are bewildered yet patient: the perfect straight man. And the authors, two recent college graduates, Lauren Kaelin and Sophia Fraioli, have an unerring editorial instinct to select the funniest, sweetest, quirkiest, most-telling exchanges.
AND if you want to know how to find the best FREE Kindle e-books, bookmark this Amazon page: Top 100 FREE e-books on Amazon – they have a lot of other great books available for download now. You can read e-books on your computer, your Kindle, an iphone – lots of options!
You can get the Kindle for as low as $79!
- Kindle, Wi-Fi, 6″ E Ink Display – includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers – $79
- Kindle, Wi-Fi, 6″ E Ink Display – without Special Offers – $109
- Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6″ E Ink Display – includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers – $99
- Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6″ E Ink Display – without Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers – $139
- Kindle Fire, Full Color 7″ Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi – $199
Amazon prices can change at anytime and FREE e-books usually go quickly.
Has autocorrect ever embarrassed you via text message? Do you have a family member who just doesn’t get texting?