It’s time for our January recipe series and just like our Crocktober series, I’m recruiting your help! We are doing Soup and Salad recipes for the month of January. I figure soup to keep us warm and salads for those of you on new diets. Any kind of soup OR salad recipe will work! If I feature your recipe here on the blog you’ll get a $10 Amazon gift card.
Think outside of your typical salads – quinoa, fruit, bean – it doesn’t have to be just lettuce and veggies. Soups can be crockpot, stove top, cold, hot – as long as it’s soup, it counts!
Here are some guidelines:
- Any delicious recipe will do. It doesn’t have to be a traditional recipe. Even better if it’s not. As long as it’s a recipe you love, someone else will, too.
- Include a credit or source. It doesn’t have to be an original – if you got your recipe from a cookbook or website – no worries, just include a source to the recipe. If you got it from Aunt Ruth or it’s your own brainchild – even better, just include that too.
- Share your pics. Share photos if you have them, but not required.
- You can submit as many as you’d like. I’m sure you have more than one favorite and I’d love it if you shared two or three recipes!
- I won’t be able to feature all recipes on the blog. I probably won’t have time to highlight all the submitted recipes. I will randomly pick select recipes to feature on the blog based on the time I have, the ingredients used and what sounds good at the time. I will personally make those select recipes, take photos and share your recipe with my readers in a highlighted post. I will give $10 Amazon credits ONLY to the recipes I feature on the blog in individual posts.
Submit your recipes via email to email@example.com with subject line: Soup or Salad recipe
Thank you for sharing your recipes, I look forward to seeing (and trying) your favorites.