Last December we compiled a Queen Bee reader Holiday Recipe collection – what fun we had! I heard family stories and memories behind a lot of the recipes and some of those recipes are now staples in our family’s meal planning! I want to do this again – but with your favorite summer recipes!
Submit your favorite summer time recipe and if I feature it on the blog as an individual post, I’ll give you a $10 Amazon credit! At the end of this recipe series (probably early July), I’ll consolidate all the recipes that came in from Queen Bee friends and I’ll share it as a free download on the site. A Queen Bee reader summertime recipe collection!
Here are some guidelines:
- Any delicious recipe will do. It doesn’t have to be a traditional summer recipe. Even better if it’s not. As long as it’s a recipe you love, someone else will, too. Things like salads, grilling, light desserts. . .think a hot summer day, what sounds good?
- Include a credit or source. It doesn’t have to be an original – if you got your recipe from a cookbook or website – no worries, just include a source to the recipe. If you got it from Aunt Ruth or it’s your own brainchild – even better, just include that too.
- Share your pics. Share photos if you have them, but not required.
- You can submit as many as you’d like. I’m sure you have more than one favorite and I’d love it if you shared two or three recipes!
- I won’t be able to feature all recipes on the blog. Julia Child, I am not. I probably won’t have time to highlight all the submitted recipes. I will randomly select recipes to feature on the blog based on the time I have, the ingredients used and what sounds good at the time. I will personally cook up, grill or bake those select recipes, take photos and share your recipe with my readers in a highlighted post. I will be giving $10 Amazon credits ONLY to the recipes I feature on the blog in individual posts.
- All recipes will be compiled in the Queen Bee summer recipe collection for download. Even if your recipe isn’t chosen to be highlighted on the blog by itself, I will include all recipes as part of the free Queen Bee summer recipe collection download on the site.
Submit your recipes via email to email@example.com with subject line: summertime recipe
If you would like some cooking inspiration checkout some of latest recipe posts here.